Friday, November 27, 2009

:thanksgiving recap:

The morning started with me running the Gobbler Run here in Wake Forest. It was a 5k (3.1 miles)... My goal was just to cross the finish line having run the whole time considering I had just had a baby exactly 3mths prior...and I did!... I finished with the time of 26min.14sec! Praisethe Lord!!! Here are some pictures from the race. HattieJo was all snuggled and cozy!

Then we came home to watch the Macy's parade while we finished preparing the delicious spread of food. Here it all is (minus the potato salad, we forgot to put it out until we finished eating!)...After we ate, we relaxed for a bit then attempted to take some family photos at a local park... boy is it tough to get a baby to look at the camera and smile at the same time! haha.. here are a few peeks:

And if the day wasn't already packed with events, HattieJo was 3mths old that day as well. Here is her 3mth. picture with her sock monkey. She is so much bigger than it now! She weighed 13.8lbs. as well.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!! I can't believe that you ran the Gobble Run just 3 months after having a baby! You go girl! And I love the first family picture you posted. Precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete